Ayuda is an international software company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Ayuda’s products are used by the largest OOH advertising companies around the world. We are pretty selective in new teammates, as we believe that a friendly and collaborative approach is just as important as a high level of competence and achievement.
We are seeking several Full Stack Developers to continue to evolve our products and stay ahead of our clients’ needs.
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will be working with Microsoft’s latest development tools, cloud services, languages, and frameworks including:
- Visual Studio 2017
- C# 7
- Windows Azure
- .NET Core 2
- SQL Server 2016
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Have spent at least 2 years building Web apps using the Microsoft Stack
- Know your stuff when it comes to C#
- Write testable code and be familiar with TDD
- Understand Domain Driven Design
- Be comfortable using a micro-services infrastructure
- A good understanding of SOLID principles
- Be familiar with modern software development practices
It would be great if you were skilled with:
- Vuejs, AngularJS or ReactJS
- Azure Cloud Services
We would throw you a welcome party if you have experience with:
- Optimizing SQL queries and code for performance
- Enterprise Service Bus or event-based systems
- Be able to reverse a C++ linked list recursively on a whiteboard (just so we know you can!)
o Dialogue Tele-Medicine: application that allows you to chat and virtually consult with a team of healthcare professionals made up of nurses, doctors, pediatricians, nutritionists, dermatologists, and mental health professionals.
o Sick Days as Needed: we believe in our employees taking care of their health and wellness like responsible adults.
o Monthly public transportation: paid in full
o $200 budget to buy yourself Noise-Cancelling Headphones of your choice.
After Three Months:
o Access to Group Insurance after 3 months: health, dental, prescription drug, disability insurance, and life insurance, 70% paid by employer.
o Three weeks of vacation per year.
o $200 per year towards a fitness related expense, ex: gym membership or yoga classes.
o Snacks, beverages, and beer keg in the communal kitchen.
o Fresh St Viateur Bagels daily, plus pastries on Fridays.
o Quarterly Teambuilding Events: Ziplining, BBQs, and video game tournaments have been recent favourites
o Monthly “Breakfast with Luc”, our CEO
o Monthly Birthdays Celebration
o Monthly in-office massages
o Yoga at Lunch on Mondays in the warm months
o Bring your Dog to Work Fridays
Ayuda is a growing, fun, fast-paced, high-octane, exciting company that lives to empower the D/OOH industry with cool, easy-to-use, innovative software tools that drive the entire out-of-home workflow.
Our team is currently looking for an additional member to elevate our clients experience and provide hands on support, customer care, and a helping hand. Are you a people person? Does cutting-edge technology excite you? Are you a project management enthusiast? Then you might be the next link in this long chain of innovators, game changers, and client experts.
Role Objectives and Responsibilities
Your day to day will look like this:
- Provide investigative, diagnostic and technical support to our clients in a software environment
- Track, analyze, and identify trends which may result in broader issues and share with the development team
- Issue work order requests, handle enquiries, and provide status report on completed phases
- Record actions taken through a knowledge management portal
- Liaise regularly between clients, developers, and key stakeholders
- Keep up with software development and releases
- Escalate major issues to management
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information Technology, Business Technology management, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in technical environment
- Understanding of software development, user experience design, and agile software methodologies
- Outstanding client-service and writing skills
- Available to work outside of regular business hours
- Out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for technology
- Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to multi-task
- Self-starter with great team player skills
- Analytical mind and problem solver
Nice to have but not Essential
- Experience or interest in advertising
- Experience with Jira, Zendesk, Slack
- Knowledge of SQL queries
How to Apply
Send your resume to: JobsGermany@ayudasystems.com.