Ayuda is a fast-paced, exciting, and leading Ad Tech company that powers software for the digital out-of-home advertising industry. We are looking for a Business Analyster to join our team in the Old Montreal office. As a Business Analyst, you will perform quantitative and qualitative research and analysis to identify product metrics that support the value proposition of the Ayuda platform. You will also be responsible for analysing past implementation practices and developing a common methodology that will be used going forward.
- Analyze client’s business processes before and after implementing the Platform through interviews, data analysis and site visits across North America and occasionally in Europe.
- Capture product metrics and develop marketing material that clearly identifies the company’s value proposition: e.g. efficiency metrics, cost savings, etc.
- Develop standardised methodologies that cater to clients’ business processes as closely as possible.
- Create data sets and environments that assist in client onboarding.
- Develop client training material and guidelines for the implementation team.
- Exchange market information and business knowledge with the sales team and the product manager on an ongoing basis, for the team to ensure that final products continue to meet clients’ evolving needs well.
How to Apply
Send your resume to: Jobs@ayudasystems.com.
Skills & Requirements
- A good command of both English and French in verbal and written form is absolutely essential to be hired for this role.
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field: MIS, Administration, Commerce, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Available for 1-2 days travels approximately 30% of the work week.
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, document, translate and communicate business information to technical teams and vice versa.
- Ability to understand clients’ expressed and unexpressed needs.
- Experienced with process mapping.
- Your social skills, tact and leadership help make you a right fit for the role, as do your drive and your ability to keep a flexible vision of your projects as they evolve.
- Experience in an OOH media company will be considered a strong asset.
- We have a lean structure.
- We work in a friendly and creative atmosphere.
- We enjoy free snacks and beverages.
- We are international.