Ayuda is a growing, fun, fast-paced, high-octane, exciting company that lives to empower the D/OOH industry with cool, easy-to-use, innovative software tools that drive the entire out-of-home workflow.
Our team is currently looking for an additional member to elevate our clients experience and provide hands on support, customer care, and a helping hand. Are you a people person? Does cutting-edge technology excite you? Are you a project management enthusiast? Then you might be the next link in this long chain of innovators, game changers, and client experts.
- Provide investigative, diagnostic and technical support to our clients in a software environment
- Track, analyze, and identify trends which may result in broader issues
- Issue work order requests, handle enquiries, and provide status report on completed phases
- Record actions taken through a knowledge management portal
- Liaise regularly between clients, developers, and key stakeholders
- Keep up with software development and releases
- Escalate major issues to management
How to Apply
Send your resume to: Jobs@ayudasystems.com.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information Technology, Business Technology management, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in technical environment
- Understanding of software development, user experience design, and agile software methodologies
- Outstanding client-service and writing skills
- Available to work outside of regular business hours
- Out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for technology
- Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to multi-task
- Self-starter with great team player skills
- Analytical mind and problem solver
- Experience or interest in advertising is a plus
- Experience with Jira, Zendesk, Slack is a plus
- Minimal knowledge of Sql queries is a plus