Ayuda has an ERP business solutions platform that provides cloud-based solutions for the OOH advertising industry. We are looking to add an IT specialist to our super friendly and smart team.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Managing the internal and cloud network
- In charge of office infrastructure including purchasing and setting up computer, managing inventory, and licenses
- End user support – the majority of our people are highly technical and require no support but might need some coaching on security protocols
- Optimizing Cost of resources on Azure cloud services
- Perform vulnerability and penetration tests across all network segments and the Ayuda cloud platform
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Define disaster recovery plans
- Manage security and access for all applications and tools such as Jira, Github, dropbox, etc…
- Work closely with the development team to provide security recommendations.
We are looking for a smart person who will take the time to learn what they don’t know but that they need to know. Here are some assets:
- Good knowledge of Azure Cloud Services
- Administrative knowledge of the major operating systems (Windows, Windows Server, macOS, and Linux)
- Customer service skills – you should enjoy working with people as much as you do with technology.