Welcome to Ayuda, the newest tech visionary in the heart of Mitte, Berlin.
We have a vibrant team of developers working to make the DOOH industry the very best it can be. Our office definitely gives a taste of how engaged and passionate our team is and we are looking for an Office Manager to champion that spirit.
Are you a dynamic and resourceful self-starter? Can you lift people with a smile and create inventive ways to motivate the troops? Do you roll-up your sleeves in a crunch or work tirelessly when in a bind? If so, you have the essence of what we are looking for.
We are looking for someone to help out in our office for 1-3 hours per day (to be agreed upon).
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Schedule job interviews, welcome applicants and host them in our office
- Be the contact person for external providers like Cleaning, Telecom and so on
- Take care of all deliveries/supplies
- Compile a list of all office equipment (Computer, Laptop, phone etc.) with serial number and keep it up to date
- Collect all expenses of our employees and send those expenses to bookkeeping
- Keep all our rooms in a good state – cleaned and with all stuff that’s needed there
- Helping with various administrative duties
- Enhancing office spirit
How to Apply
Send your resume to Ingrid Jakob (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Skills & Requirements
- You are fluent in English & German with impeccable writing skills in German
- You possess great customer service skills and a hands-on attitude
- You consider yourself to be autonomous, dynamic and a team player
- We have a lean structure
- We work in a friendly and creative atmosphere
- We enjoy free snacks and beverages
- We are international