Ayuda is a fast-paced, exciting, and leading Ad Tech company that powers software for the digital out-of-home advertising industry. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team in the Old Montreal office and take ownership of core products in the Ayuda platform. The product manager reports to the director of products, and is responsible for a group of the company’s products.
- In collaboration with the other product managers, develop the product roadmap and vision from strategic planning to tactical delivery.
- Obtain primary and secondary source market information and market research.
- Understand evolving customer requirements to prioritise product development and feature enhancement.
- Elicit and document business requirements from internal and external sources, including user stories and use cases.
- Be responsible for creating a great user experience.
- Act as a subject matter expert and assist with the development of related products or marketing materials when required.
- Communicate with the teams in Europe and Australia on a regular basis to ensure product cohesion.
- Lead Scrum activities: e.g. sprint planning and reviews.
- Handle backlog grooming and prioritisation.
- Exchange market information and business knowledge with other product managers, the sales team and the business analyst on an ongoing basis, to ensure that final products continue to meet clients’ evolving needs.
How to Apply
Send your resume to: Jobs@ayudasystems.com.
Skills & Requirements
- A good command of both English and French in verbal and written form is absolutely essential to be hired for this role.
- Bachelors’ degree administration or Commerce with a marketing major.
- 3+ years’ experience in product management in the software industry.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of how people think and use technology.
- Strong capacity to understand the market and strategic drivers.
- Good understanding of technological possibilities and limitations.
- We have a lean structure.
- We work in a friendly and creative atmosphere.
- We enjoy free snacks and beverages.
- We are international.