Ayuda is currently looking for a full-time Full Stack web developer with a solid experience in implementation.
You will be in charge of implementation projects for clients and will work from our beautiful offices located in a historic Old-Montreal building, as a member of a super friendly and competent team. You will work with Microsoft’s latest languages, tools and frameworks, including :
- Visual Studio 2017
- ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core
- Windows Azure Services
- SQL Server
How to Apply
Send your resume to: Jobs@ayudasystems.com.
Skills & Requirements
- University studies in computer science or software engineering
- At least 1 year work experience in Web app development
- Good knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of MVC and JQuery
- Experience in developing and calling APIs
Nice to have:
- AngularJS, vue.js and KnockoutJS
- Good at writing testable code using IoC ou DI tools
- SQL Azure database and Azure BLOB Storage
- Knowing how to develop and call REST APIs
- SSRS / SSIS
- We have a lean structure.
- We work in a friendly and creative atmosphere.
- We enjoy free snacks and beverages.
- We are international.
o Dialogue Tele-Medicine: application that allows you to chat and virtually consult with a team of healthcare professionals made up of nurses, doctors, pediatricians, nutritionists, dermatologists, and mental health professionals.
o Sick Days as Needed: we believe in our employees taking care of their health and wellness like responsible adults.
o Monthly public transportation: paid in full
o $200 budget to buy yourself Noise-Cancelling Headphones of your choice.
After Three Months:
o Access to Group Insurance after 3 months: health, dental, prescription drug, disability insurance, and life insurance, 70% paid by employer.
o Three weeks of vacation per year.
o $200 per year towards a fitness related expense, ex: gym membership or yoga classes.
o Snacks, beverages, and beer keg in the communal kitchen.
o Fresh St Viateur Bagels daily, plus pastries on Fridays.
o Quarterly Teambuilding Events: Ziplining, BBQs, and video game tournaments have been recent favourites
o Monthly “Breakfast with Luc”, our CEO
o Monthly Birthdays Celebration
o Monthly in-office massages
o Yoga at Lunch on Mondays in the warm months
o Bring your Dog to Work Fridays